Image By:Woman With Naturally Healthy Hair by Petr Kratochvil
Don’t you just envy the girls on the magazine with their long, shiny hair? Well, the good thing is that you too can have that healthy looking hair without spending so much money! How? Read below to learn how to have that beautiful hair without much fuss:
- It is important that you know what not to apply and what to apply on your hair. A lot of people are killing the beauty of their hair by applying too much hair products that are being sold in the market these days. Do not be fooled into buying any hair products that promise to give you a bouncy, shiny and healthier hair because the truth is that these products are not that good. Majority of the products would only make hair look dead, dry and ugly. Products that are loaded with chemicals are loaded with nothing but perfumes and could do nothing more but harm the hair. If you want to have a good looking hair you should check out products that are made from natural plants. Aloe vera, calamansi, coconut oil and avocado are some of the natural stuff that you may freely apply on your hair to achieve that beautiful crown of glory.
- Vinegar. Though this smells bad, it could instantly make your hair look bouncy. After you shampoo your hair, apply a small amount of vinegar then comb it. Cover it with a shower cap but do not blow dry it. Let it sit for 5 minutes or less then rinse thoroughly, follow with a sweet smelling conditioner and comb.
- Henna. This is used for many years ago and up until now Asians still uses Henna to hide grey hairs. You can use this not only to hide grey hairs but you can also make use of this to combat dandruff.
- Avocado. For countries where avocados are abundant you are so blessed! Avocados are not only perfect for salads but this is perfect for hair remedy! Scrape and avocado in a clean bowl, mash it and using your fingertips apply it on your hair. Massage on your hair and leave it for 15 minutes or more. Once done, shampoo your hair and apply a small amount of olive oil for a shiny, beautiful hair.
- Chamomile Tea. This is perfect for blondes who have dry, frizzy hair. Simply place a tea bag of Chamomile Tea on a cup of hot water. Let it cold and put it in a spray bottle. Spray it on your hair and comb. No need to rinse unless you are not comfortable with how Chamomile Tea smells. Once your hair is dry you can put a small amount of olive oil on your hair to moisturize it.
Whatever the condition of your hair, there is only one rule to a beautiful hair: avoid using products that are loaded with chemicals instead focus of products that are naturally-made. You can also create your own natural remedy for your hair right from the heart of your kitchen.